Translate

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Without a Paddle


He didn't touch her again, not while they were at the hotel, instead he waited on her hand and foot, bringing her warm compresses to soothe the ache between her legs. Two days later they returned home shortly before Mama arrived back from her week at the spa. Everything seemed to return to normal, except nothing would ever be normal again. Khalisee cried herself to sleep most nights, hating what they had done, hating herself for liking part of it, for daydreaming about parts of that weekend.




It was two weeks before she found herself alone with him again, she was cleaning up in the kitchen when he found her. Mama had left for a day of shopping. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, whispering in her ears, "I promised to take you over the moon, are you ready baby girl?" She stiffened in his arms, silently cursing her body as it responded to his whispers. "Byron, I really don't think we should do that again, it's wrong, and I don't want to!"


 He turned her to face him, "You don't understand, Khalisee, I didn't marry your Mama because I was in love with her, I married her because I wanted you. You're Mama is getting what she wants, all the money she can spend and me to warm her bed at night, why is it so unfair for me to get what I want, and why can't you have something you want to, I know you want it, I can see your desire in your eyes Khalisee." He fumbled with her jeans as he spoke, and slowly peeled them down, then hooking his thumbs in her panties he slid them off as well. 


"See, your body doesn't lie baby girl, it wants me, it wants to feel me inside it again." He lifted her up, placing her on the counter, and with his other hand dropped his own jeans to the floor, then slid thrust himself into her. She winced as he invaded her again, but this time she knew better then to fight him, she knew it would end up the same either way, and so she let go. Slowly he pulled out and she gasped, the pain was less now, and the sensation was more. She tried to ignore it, tried to pretend it wasn't happening, but as he pumped himself in and out of her the pressure built. He released with the pressure still building in her, "God baby, you are so tight! So fucking tight I just can't last long with you!"


 He slowly sat her back down on the ground and reached down fastening up his pants. "You better run and get a quick shower before your Mama comes home and sees you like that, Lord knows there would be hell for you to pay if she ever found out!" Khalisee stood there for a moment, shocked, it was almost as if he was threatening her, but she knew he wouldn't do that, he protected her. "What the hell are you standing there for? Do you want your Mama to know you're fucking her husband? Go now!" 


  She turned and ran for the shower, sobbing as she cleaned him off of her.


 Byron had been having his way with her for a little over four months when he came to her with a big announcement. "You're Mama is pregnant again, I guess that vasectomy I had before we were married didn't take or she is fucking around on me, and I'm not really sure which it is! God help her if she is fucking around on me, I will destroy her! I have an appointment tomorrow to have my counts checked." Khalisee wasn't really sure what to make of his anger. "Aren't you fucking around Byron, I mean you fuck me every time Mama leaves the house?"


 He slapped her, hard, "Don't you sass me, ever!" He stormed out and She was once again left standing and sobbing. She was in bed before he returned that night, and she stayed in her room until long after she heard him leave the next day. She could hear her Mama getting up and leaving as well, and wondered where she was off to. 


Silently she walked out into the empty house and wandered over to the front door, her hand on the doorknob, she stood there, and wondered why she stayed. It was just a few more months until her 18th birthday, she had so many siblings, she could live with, but she knew, they all thought she was bad too, just like Papa, she had no where to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment