Translate

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Into the Frying Pan



After they left the club, Byron took her to a small park and there they sat by the lake, and she was given her first taste of champagne. The bubbles tickled her nose, and made her giggle. Byron pulled her over closer to him, and silently they sat there together gazing up at the heavens.  



He slowly moved her arm so she slid down to rest on his lap, and there they stayed for the longest time. She enjoyed the feeling of someone holding her, it had been so long since anyone had even held her. The only touch she had gotten in the last years was the sharp sting of her Mama's hand across her face when Khalisee had done one of Mama's many bad girl activities.



"Khalisee?" he looked down at her, slowly she opened her eyes looking up at him, had she dozed off? "Mmm?" was all she replied, "Did you have a wonderful birthday?" 



She sat up and tried to clear the fuzz out of her head, "It was amazing Byron, no one has ever given me such a wonderful day! Thank you!" 


 Byron smiled at her, pulling her back into his arms."I'm glad it was special for you, you are special to me. I don't know if you know it, but you are turning into quite the beautiful young woman, inside and out! I have one more surprise, and I'm really hoping you like it."



Khalisee wiggled a bit out of his arms and turned to face him again, "I can't imagine you giving me anything I don't love, Byron, this night is already more then I ever dreamed of, you shouldn't have done so much!"




Byron smiled and stood up, offering his hand to help Khalisee off the ground as well, steadying her when she wobbled a bit in her heels. "I thought a magical night shouldn't end with you climbing back into a very non magical bed, so I rented us a hotel room at the Starlight Hotel. What do you say we take this birthday party over there now?" The sun had already begun peeping over the horizon, as she followed Byron out of the park, and she wondered if it's hot rays would burn the magic away. She giggled at the silly thought, and then gasped when she saw the transportation Byron had arranged for them.




She happily followed Byron to the stretch limo, she didn't think anything could make this birthday any more magical, or any less magical then it already was.

No comments:

Post a Comment